Create your own catalogue
- User-specific catalogues - create them yourself or have them created by a third party
- Independent adaptation of content and layout incl. user control
- Configuration changes immediately visible (WYSIWYG)
With just a few clicks you can create and design your spare parts catalogue according to your ideas. In the catalogue editor you will find everything you need. You have full creative freedom. Use the freely designable layouts, configurations and links in a user-friendly editor - without any programming knowledge.
With the WYSIWIG (What you see is what you get) real image display, you can check the appearance of the catalogue and the correctness of the data before publication. Errors are directly avoided and any uncertainties eliminated.
All information in one place
- Only a single central data pool
- Easily use and reuse data
- Specific catalogues at the push of a button
- Complete data consistency of all media
Since the service-relevant data is centrally available, you have all information in one place at all times. Now you have full control over the whole content and control over processes, data, and structures of all created catalogues. This enables a continuous and flexible further and multiple use.
Integration of our systems & data import
- Integration of existing systems - ERP, CAD, PLM, ECAD, CMS, DMS, etc.
- Integration of all relevant service data
- Transfer of (inventory) data
Simply import all relevant service information into the spare parts catalogue system, regardless of existing systems. This allows you to create a data pool that can be edited at any time and reused as often as you like. This is the basis for making service information easily accessible for every medium.
Intelligent linking - hotspots
- Bidirectional linking
- Automated hotspot creation
- Contour highlighting
Link hotspots in drawings with the corresponding BOM data. This works with position numbers as well as with contours. With just a few mouse clicks, you can link what belongs together: exploded views, photos, graphics, parts lists and descriptive documentation.
Free brochure: A professional spare parts catalogue in the twinkling of an eye
Would you like to know how we can make your work easier in the long term?
Find out how our PARTS-PUBLISHER catalogue system can save you valuable resources and time in the creation of spare parts catalogues. Concentrate on the actual focus of your work.
Our spare parts catalogue system takes care of everything else for you.