Facts and Figures from Our Customers
Mechanical Engineering Company
- Cranes, telescopic cranes, material handlers; in addition to standard machines, also individual special and customised machinery
- PARTS-PUBLISHER spare parts catalogue system, which is connected to keytech PLM, leading system: keytech PLM
- 750,000 fewer pages of paper each year
- Increase in efficiency of documentation department
- Cost for the creation of the spare parts catalogue is reduced to a minimum
fewer pages of paper
With the introduction of the spare parts catalogue software PARTS-PUBLISHER, the engineering company uses 750,000 fewer pages of paper each year.
increase in efficiency
They were able to increase catalogue production from 300 to 1,100 each year.
A technical writers only needs approx. 15 minutes to create an offline catalogue on CD. Previously this task took several weeks.
- Electrical appliances, water heaters and heaters
- Head office: Holzminden (D), 16 subsidiaries and numerous agencies worldwide
- 3,000 employees, turnover (incl. turnover of sales outlets): € 400 million
- PARTS-PUBLISHER spare parts catalogue system, catalogues on CD and on the Internet
- Time savings with automated data check
- Cost reduction for the creation of spare parts catalogues
- Increase in quantity - number of catalogues created has doubled in the same time
- Increase in quality and timeliness - less effort and lower costs when updating enables short updating intervals
The equipment manufacturer doubled the number of brand and internet catalogues with PARTS-PUBLISHER.
less time required
Also the distribution time was reduced by 30%.
The costs for creating spare parts catalogues with PARTS-PUBLISHER went down by 40%.
increase in update rate
The manufacturer is now able to update the spare parts catalogues 6 times more often in a year with PARTS-PUBLISHER.
Vehicle Construction Company
- One of the largest European manufacturers of commercial vehicles, for trailers and semi-trailers, among others.
- Trailers from 18 tons to 42 tons
- Fewer incorrect orders
- Fewer calls to the order hotline
- Less time required for order processing
fewer incorrect orders
The vehicle constructeur was able to record a decrease of approx. 20% in the number of incorrect orders with the use of PARTS-PUBLISHER.
fewer telephone calls
With the use of PARTS-PUBLISHER, they were able to decrease approx. 30% the number of telephone calls to the order hotline, as the customer is now able to place the orders himself.
less time required
With the use of PARTS-PUBLISHER, the manufacturer requires approx. 20% less time for order processing.
You need more details about the spare parts catalogue software PARTS-PUBLISHER?
Discover why these companies have chosen PARTS-PUBLISHER as their spare parts catalogue. Contact us now, and learn at first hand which strategic benefits PARTS-PUBLISHER can offer to your after sales service.