Facts and Figures from Our Customers
Mechanical Engineering Company
- Cranes, telescopic cranes, material handlers; in addition to standard machines, also individual special and customised machinery
- PARTS-PUBLISHER spare parts catalogue system, which is connected to keytech PLM, leading system: keytech PLM
- 750,000 fewer pages of paper each year
- Increase in efficiency of documentation department
- Cost for the creation of the spare parts catalogue is reduced to a minimum
fewer pages of paper
With the introduction of the spare parts catalogue software PARTS-PUBLISHER, Sennebogen uses 750,000 fewer pages of paper each year.
increase in efficiency
Sennebogen was able to increase catalogue production from 300 to 1,100 each year.
Sennebogen only needs approx. 15 minutes to create an offline catalogue on CD. Previously this task took several weeks.
- Electrical appliances, water heaters and heaters
- Head office: Holzminden (D), 16 subsidiaries and numerous agencies worldwide
- 3,000 employees, turnover (incl. turnover of sales outlets): € 400 million
- PARTS-PUBLISHER spare parts catalogue system, catalogues on CD and on the Internet
- Time savings with automated data check
- Cost reduction for the creation of spare parts catalogues
- Increase in quantity - number of catalogues created has doubled in the same time
- Increase in quality and timeliness - less effort and lower costs when updating enables short updating intervals
Stiebel Eltron doubled the number of brand and internet catalogues with PARTS-PUBLISHER.
less time required
Distribution time at Stiebel Eltron was reduced by 30%.
The costs for creating spare parts catalogues with PARTS-PUBLISHER went down by 40%.
increase in update rate
Stiebel Eltron is able to update the spare parts catalogues 6 times more often in a year with PARTS-PUBLISHER.
Vehicle Construction Company
- One of the largest European manufacturers of commercial vehicles, for trailers and semi-trailers, among others.
- Trailers from 18 tons to 42 tons
- Fewer incorrect orders
- Fewer calls to the order hotline
- Less time required for order processing
fewer incorrect orders
Kögel Fahrzeugwerke was able to record a decrease of approx. 20% in the number of incorrect orders with the use of PARTS-PUBLISHER.
fewer telephone calls
With the use of PARTS-PUBLISHER, Kögel Fahrzeugwerke was able to decrease approx. 30% the number of telephone calls to the order hotline, as the customer is now able to place the orders himself.
less time required
With the use of PARTS-PUBLISHER, Kögel Fahrzeugwerke requires approx. 20% less time for order processing.
You need more details about the spare parts catalogue software PARTS-PUBLISHER?
Discover why these companies have chosen PARTS-PUBLISHER as their spare parts catalogue. Contact us now, and learn at first hand which strategic benefits PARTS-PUBLISHER can offer to your after sales service.