Smart Maintenance: Overcoming borders
Maintenance is undergoing a transformation: modern technologies such as data analytics, the use of intelligent sensors, augmented reality, AI or cloud-based portals enable real-time plant monitoring, accelerate processes and simplify collaboration with internal and external teams.
But does it pay off? To what extent do new technologies actually offer added value?
Find out what you need to do to keep your maintenance up to date at the MainDays on 21 & 22 March in Berlin.
What are the benefits of new technologies and smart tools for maintenance "bottom line"? And how do companies and their employees make the leap from the analogue to the digital world?
This year's MainDays will deal with these central questions.
Think New and Venture New
An overview of the most important topics at the MainDays:
- Which 4.0 technologies offer real added value for maintenance?
- Skill shortage: Qualification and competence building for tomorrow's key qualifications
- Networking of plants, remote monitoring and future collaborations - the view of plant manufacturers
- Data analysis for Smart Maintenance
- Reduction of waiting and travel times through optimization of internal plant logistics and spare parts management
- Intelligent Solutions for Mobile Plant Management: Smart Devices, Data Glasses, AR/VR and Digital Twin
- More transparency! Implementation of IH cockpits to control maintenance and repair measures