Working Student (m/f) Software Testing
You like to solve problems? Enjoy programming and software testing?
Welcome to our trainee program in softwaretesting!
Choose your task and make it to your project:
- conception and administration of an automated test environment
- automation and implementation of quality assurance measures
- evaluation of test runs
- write procedures and methods that can be used by all testers
For our development department we are looking for committed, creative and reliable students who are able to realize their own projects independently under the guidance of our software testers. In addition, you participate in Scrum meetings and in planned developments.
What else is important?
- Your current study supports your programming skills (computer science, business informatics, etc.)
- Knowledge in Jython, Pyhton and Groovy
- Already gained experience with QF-Test
- Working reliably and independently, but also enjoy teamwork
- In possess of analytical thinking and conceptual skills
- Communication in german (Level C1) and english (Level B2)
- Max. 20 hours per week
- You enjoyed your time working at Docware? As a trainee you can start directly with us after graduation