Junior Software Developer* Java
- Conception and further development of standard software in cooperation with senior developers
- Collaboration in the specification and design of desktop and web applications
- Frontend and/or backend development in our own Java framework
- Realization of agile software projects (Scrum), independently and in a team
- Contributing ideas, implementing them creatively, serving trends
- Weak point analysis and optimization of Docware's own products
According to "Learning-on-the-job" we teach you everything you can't or don't know yet!
You come with:
You enjoy developing and are also interested in the latest technologies and IT trends outside of your studies or work. You are looking for an employer with whom you can learn something, but also get involved and contribute. You act in an organized and structured manner. In addition, you value agile software development in a collegial and helpful working environment.
- A degree in computer science or comparable training in the development of object-oriented software based on Java
- Communication in German and good technical English (Level B2)
- First experience with interface design and database programming for desktop or web applications
- First knowledge of Java EE techniques, JSP etc.
Are you interested?
Would you like to expand and shape Docware's future together with us?
Then send your complete application documents by e-mail to bewerbung@ or fill out the application form below. docware.de
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
That is Docware:
We are specialised on the development of interactive spare parts catalogues and service information management systems. We support with our software tool all industrie sectors.
(*The jobtitel is gender-neutral and welcomes all people, regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation or religion.)